Mar 2, 2012

Indiblogger Ranked 72.. THANKS ZIN

 
Indiblogger rank for Chaupal: 72

THANKS
 ZIN
all credits to you
..to make this happen
and growing ....
guess what!!
 it has 50 Posts
 as on date...
Kaash ki tum padh paati aur review de paati
jo bhi ada teerchhaa likha hai jaisa bhi
ban pada sab ka shrey sirf
tumhare naam..

Love you from deep of my heart

pld
be in me
be in my life
whatever way
whichever way
where ever you are
always u will
be a part
of
me. Thanks for being there
when i need you most
through my inner
sole

you are the light. one needs in life to keep brightened up all around
LOVE YOU ZIN FOR INSPIRING ALL THESE WORDS IN ME 
LOVE YOU HAMESHA  



No comments:

Post a Comment

लिखना कभी मेरी चाहत न थी..कोशिश की कभी जुर्रत न थी
शब्दों के कुछ फेर की कोशिश ---यूं कोई सराह गया कि
लिखना अब हमारी लत बन गयी...
-------- दो शब्द ही सही,, आपके शब्द कोई और करिश्मा दिखा जाए--- Leave your comments please.